During the morning, we rotate between various stations with information that correlates to what the students are memorizing with the Claritas guidebook.
This upcoming year in our cycles of historical literature, we are in Cycle 1 – Ancient History and Literature. Our literature/writing/history classes will be geared to that time period (which also parallels the elementary cycle). Here are the classes we will be offering families next year:
- Science – Applied Engineering
- Literature/History – Ancient History/Literature and Writing – IEW thematic guide
- Elective – Exploring the World through Cartography
- Literature/Writing – Ancient Literature guide – this class will be as one block
- US Government/Economics – (each 1 semester)
- Personal Finance/Cooking & Life Skills- (each 1 semester)
- Applied Engineering
We are excited to put on our first ever Grace Theatrical Performance! Please invite your friends, family, and community!
What: The Play “Revenge of the Pigs”
Where: White House General Baptist Church
Date: Friday, April 20th, 2018
Looking forward to an amazing evening with our students and parents who have worked so hard to put this on!
Save the date!
Classical Education Orientation and Seminar for 2018/19 Year:
Where: At New Life Fellowship
Date: July 12th – July 13th, Thursday and Friday
What: A mandatory event for the our group to equip tutors and parents with the tools and training necessary for a classical education.
More details to follow.
Please be patient with us as we get this website together for the 2018/2019 school year!
What I hope to have up soon:
- Courses offered for next year along with the books needed for each class
- Scope and sequence for grades 7-12th
- Curriculum and books used for the elementary programs
- Curriculum and books for the Language Arts program for 4-6th graders
- Pictures from our community days
- Announcements and upcoming events – including open houses for interested families
- Schedules for next year
Looking forward to see how God continues to bless our community and so we can be a blessing to others!